We are opening several positions for Customer Support.
Customer support is a rather interesting job as it allows you to interact directly and work with customers worldwide. It will help you improve your communication skills and overall English proficiency.
EcomElite is currently expanding at a rapid pace, and in our efforts to cater to a large number of customers using our products, we are looking for multiple Customer Support positions. The responsibilities are quite straightforward, please refer below:
- Assist customers in using the company’s products.
- Promptly capture and report any issues to the leader.
- Collect customer reviews for the company’s products.
- Support and advise customers on using or upgrading to paid packages for products.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Forward customer insights to the dev team, collaborate with the dev team during product support.
- Write product documentation under the task division of the leader.
- Must have proficiency in English specific to Information Technology, particularly in web design and eCommerce as 100% of our customers are international (mandatory).
- Must have knowledge of HTML/CSS (mandatory).
- Must be studying Information Technology or have knowledge of it (mandatory).
- Must be patient with customers and strive to provide the best possible support.
- Must be responsible and proactive in their work.
- Must support other team members to provide the best customer service.
- Must be able to withstand high work pressure.
- Attractive income that matches your capabilities, with plenty of additional support and bonuses.
- The company pays for all learning opportunities within its means and promotes to higher positions based on demonstrated abilities.
- Holiday and annual bonuses, subject to the company’s business performance.
- Salary reviews one time a year, company trips twice a year.
- Holiday and annual bonuses, based on the company’s business performance.
- Subsidies for lunch, summer travel, team building, parties.
- Enjoy other benefits according to the company’s regulations (hospital visits, weddings, maternity, etc.)
- Enjoy all public holidays as prescribed by the state. Each year you are entitled to 12 days of paid leave.
- Free usage of all company amenities.
To apply, please send your CV by clicking to the button below
Email subject: Product Supporter – Full Name
Work location: 2nd Floor – Elite Building – Bac Son Street – Hoang Van Thu Ward – Thai Nguyen City
Working hours: 7:30 AM – 5:15 PM (Monday to Friday, alternating Saturdays)